Sam Winchester’s Journal Entry #67
Cas and I cleared out the warehouse, leaving Metatron and his silly riddles behind. It was a dead end anyway, like all the leads we explored thus far. So once again, the Scribe of God had the upper hand on us.
Via Journal of A Man of Letters
I’M FUCKING SCREAMING OMGGGGGG THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE 90S TO ROMANTICIZED BY NON-90S KIDS FUCK
I feel like a legend.
I feel so old
I’m a kids from the 90s, suck iiiiiit! xD
And then I find out the fanfic hasn’t updated for over a year.
WE CAN ALL RELATE TO THIS POST
OH GOD THIS JUST STARTED HAPPENING TO MEEEEEE
"You never will be just a blip in time, Ianto Jones. Not for me.”
Via The Dark Moonlight
I read an article about The Big Sleep (1946) where they had to hint at the sexual exploits of Carmen Sternwood because censorship wouldn’t allow them to say that she’s been doing pornographic photo shoots. So they put her in a “Chinese dress in a Chinese chair” as innuendo. During that period in Hollywood, people understood that “Chinese” was code for “immoral or deviant”. Anyway, point is, mentioning “Chinese” was supposed explain that she did porn.
So now you get the joke.
Via Jensen Ackles.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
Photographer Martin Klimas captured this series of flower vases being shot with a steel ball at high speed.
Via And here you are.